Mostly nonsense. Also riding bicycles inappropriate for off road terrain, off road; GIFs
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:58 pm
I plan on being at Oak Bay on my cross bike. After that, I might just go directly to coffee for a nap.
But if there are others, I may ride, daintily, thru the mud.
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:50 pm
I am a dainty rider, I think... until I crash and swear. But let’s keep that bit quiet.
I will join you Greg!
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:30 am
I will also join you.
- Posts: 915
- Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:19 pm
also in. With the crashes these days I'm hoping there'll be no hospitals involved...
- Posts: 2623
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:27 am
I’ve opted for a nice, chunky coronavirus-wannabe instead of tip-toeing through the mud.
- Posts: 790
- Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:41 pm
Sorry Greg, can’t make it, two more weeks in gif rehab: