To be a Tripleshot member, you must carry insurance covering yourself and others against injury and property damage in the event of a crash on a group ride.  Note that this insurance does not cover damage you cause to your own bike nor does it cover you in the event of a crash on your way to work or on a non-sanctioned ride.  It just covers you on Tripleshot rides.  Separate insurance to cover your bicycle can be purchased through Cycling BC here.

In the event of a crash and if you think you may file a claim, you should submit an online accident report to Cycling BC within 1 week of the crash. If you expect to file medical claims you must have your doctor fill out an Accident Details Medical Report form and submit that to Cycling BC.  For more information on reporting to Cycling BC after an accident, see here.